rxt , 2005 , p1202 fault code

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

pausanandrei

hi! I have a problem with my seadoo rxt , year 2005 . When i'm cruising at constant rpm , 3500rpm , the engine goes in limp mode , and a have the p1202 fault code. I have changed both oil sensors and tops valve but the engine does the same thing.I have checked the wiring , i have 12v on tops valve . if i'm driving it at high rpm it doesn't do this so often. could this p1202 be related to low oil pressure? but for low oil pressure there is another fault code , so....The big problem for me is that i wait for the spare parts 1 month.

Today i checked the wiring , everything is ok. last year someone changed the cylinder head gasket. could this problem be related to that? i have 12v at tops , tops is new , oil pressure sensors new. i dont know what to do further. I checked the ecm pins , everything looks ok.could be a ecm failure? is here any way that i could bypass the tops valve? i tried with a relay mounted instead of tops valve , but the pressure gets to high and i have oil leaks .thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back