Ride tomorrow Falls Lake

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

suke

Finally got a free day! Got my honey do list out of the way tonight and my wife is taking our kid out with her for the day, so I'm free. So I'm going to meet up with [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] tomorrow and ride falls lake. We should be at the Barton creek ramp around lunch time. I'm going to head to his house around 10:30ish, which would put me at his place around 11:30 after stopping for gas. So anyone that wants to come out.....come on!

Was a good time. You get your ski sorted? Steve let me ride his stand up. That's a workout for sure!!

Cool hope it was fun,

Yep I rebuilt another set of carbs, and found out why I was missing top end rpms again. The pto rave piston was stripped somehow. Pulled it off of bellows and cleaned everything out then screwed on a new one.

Gonna test ride it tomorrow

Geez!! Glad it wasn't anything major. My starter maybe going out. Couple times yesterday the bendix wouldn't engage. That's the first time it has done that.

Finally got a free day! Got my honey do list out of the way tonight and my wife is taking our kid out with her for the day, so I'm free. So I'm going to meet up with [MENTION=72134]1983[/MENTION] tomorrow and ride falls lake. We should be at the Barton creek ramp around lunch time. I'm going to head to his house around 10:30ish, which would put me at his place around 11:30 after stopping for gas. So anyone that wants to come out.....come on!
Hi. Do you know anyone in Raleigh or in the state that would work on my 05 2 stroke? Or anyone that has a cando pro to run diagnostics for me? thanks. DJ

Back