Replacement gauges Challenger 2000/x20

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk111

Have a 2003 challenger x20, basically same boat as the challenger 2000. All gauges are officially dead. I replaced the RPM gauge with one from an 1800 it appears. Looks almost the same as the Rpm gauge for the 2000/X20, but the back screws on rather than those dumb long skinny bolts. The electronics are also different. So it doesn’t read accurate even after using the manual adjustment. Anyways, I found some Faria gauges that look close to right sizes. I was going to try those. The only problem is the gas gauge. It has that red warning light when the engine alarm goes off. I don’t think any other gauges other than the sea doo ones have that red alarm light located within the seadoo gas gauge. It is a real shame there has been no aftermarket gauges for these boats. Damn you sea doo. You suck. Anyways again. There are non left in the country as new OEM. Has anyone found ANY compatible gauges. I suppose I don’t need the engine warning light and I can go off the alarm only.

Im looking at the Vessel View also. Still waiting to find out if my 2002 is SmartCraft compatible. I think Im right on the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back