Rectifier

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyprzy

First off I would like to say this is my first post and my name is Michael Przybyslawski. I recently bought a 1998 Sea-Doo GTX Limited. It starts up fine, when the battery percent is at 100, but after about 10 minutes of riding, it dies and will not start. I have limited the options to it being a problem with the rectifier.

The question is, where is the rectifier located, and how do I replace one? Also, do you guys know any place I could get a rectifier for this ski? I called a dealership and they wanted $577 for the part, and another person told me the most it would cost would be around $200. One more thing, could it be any other problem?

Thank you for your help and be free to post pictures or E-mail me at Mikeyprzy@gmail.com.

I'm working to get the repair manuals up, but they are so large that I'm having space issues. You can always try ebaymotors for parts, which is one place I've gone to for many of mine. Sorry I can't help more at this time, but I'm working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back