Question about what motor is in which spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Jsucci

I haven't had a jet ski in the last 15 years so this is all new to me again. My local dealer tells you what they want to tell you so you buy what they want you to so I want to get a little educated before shopping. I'm looking for something on the cheaper end so that's why I am going with a spark, I plan on buying a 2nd one eventually plus already have a boat. I'm assuming the ho is the 90hp engine? And is it possible to buy a 90 hp without the ibr package since it's not a necessity for me. Thanks in advance.

The HO is the 90hp, you can get them without the IBR. All 3up models come with the 90hp. The engines are the same, a lot of people bought the 60hp and then had a tuner, or the computer flashed to be the 90hp or 110hp if they got the tuner. I am not sure if you can install the VTS on a machine that doesn't have IBR so keep that in mind, I put the extended VTS on mine with step wedges so it does the tail stands like the Trixx, Hell of a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going 90hp without the iBR get the 60hp instead. You can then tune it to 110hp for cheaper. We sell the bundle on www.pwcmuscle.com

Back