Pyramid lake

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

unbroken

Heading out there this saturday. Never been there. Anyone in or around LA been on the lake? I know its pwc friendly and all. Weathers gonna be 91* perfect temp to get me and my doo wet.

I've been there a couple times when visiting my brother in Palmdale, north of LA. Really nice lake. You will find out when you get to the far end why it is called Pyramid Lake. Don't go after a storm. We went onetime the day after a heavy rain and the lake was full of debris. It was too dangerous to ride. Have fun!

cool.....I called today and they arent expecting many people this weekend. Im mostly concerned about the boat ramp angle etc. Its only a shakedown day of riding.

I've been to a couple lakes out there with my brother and it was several years ago, so really testing my memory but if I'm remembering correctly the ramp was not very steep. The pictures at this website may help: http://www.pyramidlakeca.com/

Thanks, doesnt look too steep. When i go to laughlin im using my friends truck due to the steep ramps there

Been there many times. planning on going this weekend also. The ramps not to steep but is really rough you need to wear something on your feet.

I went last Sunday for the 1st time, my wife and I had a great time, be careful the speed limit on the lake is 35mph......lol.

Wow I would be scared to drop with a camaro but interesting to see it can be done.

Is it me or does that lake always seem pretty choppy? Hardly ever find a good section to wakeboard on.

Back