Pump or premix?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ read his opening thread, he clearly post about a 97gtx(clearly 800motor). May want to pump your brakes on all the postings to not get confused at topic at hand...

Nope the op solved his issue with the 787. Tom that is asking now has a 98 GTX with the 951. So you can start pumping the brakes.
No reason to be rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad...im an oldy when KustimKarl and Seadoosnipe managed the boards when there should be a "new thread" and not hijack.. Not what it used to be but, glad, Chester still plugging v when possible

premix yes, do I have to loop the oil tank, or can I just leave to alone, do nothing to it and just mix my gas and not hurt the motor ? I just want to make sure I understand.

premix yes, do I have to loop the oil tank, or can I just leave to alone, do nothing to it and just mix my gas and not hurt the motor ? I just want to make sure I understand.

If you have a 951 then it is a reed motor so there is no rotary valve to keep oiled. If you want to run premix I would buy a block off kit that will come with caps for the fittings into the intake manifold, a plate to replace the oil pump with and then you can remove the oil pump, hoses and tank. When you remove the pump make sure to take out the plastic drive gear that is inside the MAG housing. I don't remember if it will pull out the front or if you have to take the MAG cover off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back