preparing for spring...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattydipps

allright fellas, its been a while since i posted on here but i need some help...

i havent touched the ski since the big south shore run back in august... ive winterized it properly and its been sitting inside my garage. we are having a terrible winter here in the north east but hopefully spring time and the summer will be here before i know it.

I want to start ordering some replacement parts for the ski now so once the weather becomes nicer, i can put some work into it and get it running like a top. I take care of my ski but at the conclusion of last years season I have lacked some maintenance. I plan on replacing all of the clamps for the rubber hoses, fixing my broken reverse bucket, changing plugs of course and cleaning up the engine bay from salt.. ive been looking into "salt away" but no real explanation on how to use it..

im A BIT rusty with my machine being i havent touched in in 6-7 months and may have forgotten some things... can anyone answer a short list of question for me ??

1. what type spark plug? how many?
2. what size clamps should be used for the rubber tubes on the supercharger and exhaust outlet?
3. can someone give me a run down of salt away? ive seen videos of people washing their motors out with the product but how do i clean the engine from salt residue ?? spray the product onto the motor and I cant imagine rinsing it with the hose..
4. whats the best way to clean the inside hull with out taking anything out?? from the accident last year there is some mildew on the walls inside the hull..

I really appreciate yall taking the time to read and help out here..

1. what type spark plug? if memory serves...DCPR8E how many? Are you stoned?
2. what size clamps should be used for the rubber tubes on the supercharger and exhaust outlet? Dang son...you hit your head? sc intake is 3"...exhaust prolly the same
3. can someone give me a run down of salt away? ive seen videos of people washing their motors out with the product but how do i clean the engine from salt residue ?? spray the product onto the motor and I cant imagine rinsing it with the hose..why not?...before air intake mods...I sprayed water inside my hull
4. whats the best way to clean the inside hull with out taking anything out?? from the accident last year there is some mildew on the walls inside the hull...squirt bottle of water and bleach?

I really appreciate yall taking the time to read and help out here..

...any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back