Poli Glow Fiberglass/Gelcoat Restoration Kit [Photos Added]

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used this product and what were your results?

From what I have found on the internet, it does an amazing job on bringing back faded gelcoat and also restores the color and luster to faded decals. They claim that it will last a year and will not come off during normal washing. It does require some time and effort to apply, cleaning the area first and then applying a minimum of 6 coats, but if it can regenerate faded graphics and protect them from future weathering it may be worth it. I know how difficult it is to obtain replacement graphics and the frequency that they are brought up on the forum so I thought that I would post its existence.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in it and I can take some before and after photos.

Thanks,
Mike

Started to recondition my boat last weekend and am very happy with the results. So far I have only done above the rub rail and am amazed how it brought the color and shine back to the gelcoat and decals. The uniformity in the shine down the entire surface makes it look like it did 20 years ago.

I have included a couple of before and after photos which show the transformation but really do not do show it to the extent of actually seeing it.

I cannot be in the water with it because I am waiting for parts so my intentions are to recondition below the rub rail this weekend and then admire the results and see how long it lasts.

Attachments

• Before 1.jpg
    Before 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 37
  • before 2.jpg
    before 2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 37
  • After 1.jpg
    After 1.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 37
  • After 2.jpg
    After 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 38
Looks nice. I found the Poli Glow kit on Amazon.

In regards to decals and custom graphics try worldclasswraps.com

The guy does a fantastic job and he’ll work with you on what you want.

Has various graphics already pre-rendered and ready to print for you.

Last edited:
Looks nice. I found the Poli Glow kit on Amazon.

In regards to decals and custom graphics try worldclasswraps.com

The guy does a fantastic job and he’ll work with you on what you want.

Has various graphics already pre-rendered and ready to print for you.

I have seen there products before and I do agree that they do a good job but my intentions are to keep it stock and the original decals/graphics are few far between.

I got my replacements from this company in Canada, very happy with them and he even did numbers to matchIMG_1599.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back