Performance upgrades for 2000 Challenger 1800 w 210 mercury?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmacjr13

I have a 2001 Challenger 1800 with the 210hp Mercury that I just purchased earlier this year. It runs great and is a blast with its turning response and power. I am just wondering if there are any performance mods to increase top end and/or acceleration from 0? Maybe a preformance prop or even a bolt on power adder? Also is there a performance exhaust, muffler system available for these boats? My boat runs at 50plus wide open, but it just seems that there is more power there if i can just get it to the water. Any suggestions or ideas of parts, mods or accesories to make it faster?

Same here!

I also bought a 2001 Challenger 1800 with the Merc 210 this year. I can hit 50 wide open also. It seems like the boat is just not very hydrodynamic and because there is no trim control on the nozzle a lot of thrust is lost at full speed. Additionally, it uses a lot of fuel. P.S. My 15ft Starcraft will do 37 at WOT and it only has a 85 horse outboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back