Oil Pumps

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using the one I bought at canadian tire for about $30-40....its an electric at the boat section...been using since 2009 for my Honda CRV and Seadoo GTX 155......also buy a siphon hose too for replacement...the stock hose is made of plastic and breaks down after 2 uses.

I got a oil pump from a friend, but the tube is to big to fit down the dipstick, can I not drain the oil from where the oil goes in? or is dipstick the only way.

Dip stick is the only way. My manual pump works fine. I dont see any reason to spend more for a electric unless you're gonna use it alot.

I use a drill pump purchased from West Marine. The only downside is that its made of plastic so, so if the pump is run dry it will melt and stop working. If you're looking long term, go electric.

cool, thanks. yeah just have a friends this year, next year maybe a manual one is fine. just needed to know if i could drain any other way than the dipstick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back