ocala area

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
We are south of you in the Lakeland/Winter Haven area. Haven't ventured up your way. Is there any good snorkeling in the areas you mentioned?

Hi, im a new member, and new to the jetski scene. I live 30mins from ocala, im looking for people who want to go out in groups and run with the skis, do some snorkling and have a fun time. Hopefully we can get more people from the area to join

Im in citrus county to be exact. I know in dunellon which is 10mins from ocala there is the rainbow river springs, ive seen pontoon boats there so i dont see why jetskis wouldnt be allow, thats a great spot for snorkling. Also in crystal river which is about 20 mins from me to the gulf there are couple canals which ive been on a boat but the water is crystal clear great for snorkling and then head out to the gulf waters to run the skis, though i know ive been told try to keep the ski in sweet waters we can do that as well since this canals are pretty wide open. And last, theres a lake by hwy 44 henderson lake i see people in jetskis often in there

We have 2 Seadoo PWC's, and I've been wanting to take our daughter snorkeling. That was the motivation behind my question. I work weekends, but get every other Saturday off.

if you are mostly looking for a good place to snorkle then the rainbow river or kings bay in crystal river will be your best bet, im sure there are other nice places but i just got the jetski and havent done much exploring. If you are free during weekdays that works for me as well as saturdays.

Back