No spark on one engine

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac0908

Was breaking in the new motors at about 3k rpm. Starboard motor cuts out. Rotates but won’t restart. Port motor starts and runs fine. Hooked up test light to see if I’m getting spark, nothing. Hook it up to port motor to make sure test light isn’t bad and it works fine. So then I swap the entire ignition assembly(black box thing) to see if something is wrong with those internals, but I had the same issue. I’m thinking whatever wire or unit tells the spark plugs to fire isn’t working properly. Anyone have any ideas? Is there a wiring diagram out there that I can use to trace wires? Could there be something wrong with the magnet thingy on the motor? Thanks!

Swapped rectifiers with no change. So it’s not ignition box or rectifier. Going to change push start buttons and see if that does anything even though it does engage starter. I see that there is 1 wire that house from rom sensor to ignition coil. Anyone know what that should read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back