FOR SALE 'New' 2007 180 Challenger, 0 hours. $12k

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

'07 Challenger

IMG_4756.jpegIMG_4763.jpegLocated in 91745.
The original owner bought it and then ran into financial trouble and filed bankruptcy. Normally the bank would repossess it, but for some reason they didn't and it just sat in storage this whole time. After he died I bought it from his daughter. I got the lien releases from the bank and now the boat and trailer are titled and registered.

The fuel pump was seized from sitting so I replaced it, and flushed the coolant and did an oil change. She got her maiden voyage yesterday and ran great. Being that it's new I went easy on the throttle, varying speeds, and keeping it under 30. Toward the end of the day I briefly opened the throttle to make sure it would make full power, it jumped to over 7600RPM and I quickly pulled it back to cruise speed.

It sat in an outdoor storage facility in Bullhead AZ so the upholstery is shot, decals are a bit shabby, and it needs a polishing.

It's pretty well loaded with options; carpet, bow filler/lounge pad, and wind blocker. I don't remember if the cockpit lights are standard or optional, but it has them. The radio and remote work perfectly, the speakers work but are damaged from the age so they don't sound great.

The trailer is in good shape, wheel bearings are good and I put new tires on it.

IMG_4755.jpeg
IMG_4762.jpegIMG_4759.jpeg

IMG_4760.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4756.jpeg
    IMG_4756.jpeg
    380.2 KB · Views: 1
After a bit more reading, it appears that this might be an SE. It has the depth finder and radio remote which according to some people means that it's an SE.

Back