need mepm 99 chalenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
thanks for the reply, ill make an offer but I dont think he will take it, 1200 is a lot higher than what I have to spend.
and thanks for the info about the cross with a speedster

Why you think, you need a new board/mpem? Is the 5amp fuse pop'n? Theres a few possibilities that might contribute to "faulty" mpem. 1, is to disconnect the yellow and red wires from rectifier, see if fuse still pops, and 2, if model has "vts", disconnect it, that'll contribute to pop'n fuse, too.

If the board is bad, Seadoosnipe, has ability to remove the "potting" soil, and for what its worth, if board is bad, won't hurt then, for him to take a gander at it...

its not blowing fueses , all I get is somewhat of one beep and it will not go into diag mode. tryed everything to get it to diag but no luck.

that was the first thing I checked. I think it would still go into diag even if the switch or any other sensor was bad or not makeing up.
I wonder how snipe is getting out the potting soil? I know of a few chems that might disolve it but it would kill the rest of the board.

I know, but have to kill ya...:rofl:

He's just figured it out, so, according to his "sticky"..he'll experiment/fix for free" for-now"....what else you got to lose.:cheers:

yep....go under his name for "private messaging" ,then , roll'm up. Wouldn't it be cool, if he fixed it. Save me a grand if/when, mine goes south.

Back