MAG Mikuni Carb Pulse Nipple Broke Off

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

mejim707

When removing the pulse hose from the carb the nipple busted off the MAG carb cover. This is a 96 GTX with the Rotax 787. The Carbs are Mikuni BN38/44.

Can I drill this out and install a new nipple? Im going to be doing full rebuilds on both carbs so I'll do this when the cover is removed.

Any advise will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I'd drill but not to full size. Leave some metal in there that you can peel out. I probably have one of those pump covers.

I'd drill but not to full size. Leave some metal in there that you can peel out. I probably have one of those pump covers.
Oh so this fitting is just pressed in? I’ll try to extract it!

Yeah I got the ski and was pulling the motor. Everything was going perfect but since this is bone stock from the factory, it had that crimped metal clamp on the pulse and all other hoses and when I was trying to remove it the pulse nipple broke off.

It’s a bummer but if I can fix it that’s awesome!

Dude, this thing is going to be mint when I’m done! Can’t wait til spring lol

If that fix becomes an issue let me know and I'll look in my parts pile. I started organizing a few weeks ago and I'm sure I won't be able to find anything straight away. Ha ha. I already warned the neighbors. :D

If that fix becomes an issue let me know and I'll look in my parts pile. I started organizing a few weeks ago and I'm sure I won't be able to find anything straight away. Ha ha. I already warned the neighbors. :D
Awesome thank you sir! I will absolutely connect when the time comes!

Back