looking to ride in Tn Kentucky lake/lake Barkley or pearcy preist lake.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JeremiahWGoodwin

So I ride with my brother on the Tn river some and on pearcy preist lake near Nashville Tn more. He has a spark and I've been riding it a bunch since he got it a year ago. I am thinking I want to purchase one with a good bit more pony power but have never been one a bigger one. Does anybody know if there is a good place to rent one? What Id really like is to ride one without a governor but idk if rental places would do that. I'm ways respectful of other boaters but do want to try a bigger ski out for a afternoon before I buy one.

Hey How are ya? I know this isn't really what you were looking to try out but I would be happy to let you ride my 2006 RXT, not really a spark at all but hey, you said you wanted to ride a ski with more power? ill be down there on vacation the 22nd-31st of July!

I'll see what's going on closer to those dates but that does sound fun! Just to clarify I'm not looking for a more powerful spark, but a bigger sea doo, probably in the 155+ range. I would love a 260 but not the price tag :p

Back