Looking for decals/custom graphics for 2004 GTI RFI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

s02-slm

Hello, I'm a new owner of a 2004 GTI RFI which I bought recently from an owner who babied it, and absolutely love the new toy!

Not really liking the original color scheme, I went ahead and took off all of the Seadoo graphics on the entire thing... it's naked!

I thought for sure there are companies out there that make custom vinyl graphics, but haven't been able to find any online, except for the companies that sell the original OEM graphics.

Can anyone suggest any companies that do custom graphics for a 2004 Seadoo GTI-RFI?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Shannon

decals

Look on Ebay. There is this one guy/company that sells a bunch of different designs and decal kits. i was just looking the other day when i was bored.

http://www.exoticsigns.com/
I used these guys. I was happy with the decals. They have all kinds of choices and were pretty reasonable. They have a cool program on the site where you put your year and model hull and can pick different shcemes / colors and see what they look like on your craft.
here is what my 1990 sp looks like.
62.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back