Kingston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Rees

i live in kingston ontario.. ride the st lawrence river, lake ontario, rideau canal all the back lakes north of kingston.. amazing riding here

got a ?

i just pick up a summer toyand was wonde'en if you need a boaters licence for a seadoo. im in victoria bc

i just pick up a summer toyand was wonde'en if you need a boaters licence for a seadoo. im in victoria bc

All operators of any powered watercraft under 4m in length (13.1ft)
All operators of PWC's (i.e.: sea-doos and jet skis)
All operators of any powered watercraft born after April 1, 1983

As of September 15, 2009 all boaters will be required to have the Pleasure Craft Operator Card in order to operate a powered watercraft.

Go to www.boaterexam.com and get your lic online or Canadian power and sail squadrons at http://www.cps-ecp.ca/

All operators of any powered watercraft under 4m in length (13.1ft)
All operators of PWC's (i.e.: sea-doos and jet skis)
All operators of any powered watercraft born after April 1, 1983

As of September 15, 2009 all boaters will be required to have the Pleasure Craft Operator Card in order to operate a powered watercraft.

Go to www.boaterexam.com and get your lic online or Canadian power and sail squadrons at http://www.cps-ecp.ca/ hope this helps you out....

I am in ottawa, I have a few friends with seadoo's. We were thinking of going near sandbanks soon for a ride. Any spicific spot around there that is really good to drop off and ride? Any days there is a group of people that all head out one day?

I am also in Ottawa....and I also have a bunch of buddies with seadoos and seadoo boats. We usually ride on the Rideau or Ottawa river near blair/petrie island. If we are feeling adventurous we head down to Morrisburg and ride on the St. Laurence. Never been to Sandbanks but I have heard that it is pretty good riding there!

Matt

I usually go to blair during the week but I havent been there in a month. Had a bad accident the the seadoo with I fell through some rappids and hit the rocks. I should be alowed back in the water soon so I can't wait to hit the water again.

Thats too bad....I am assuming you are ok...but how's your seadoo doing after a trip through some rapids? I saw one at my dealership once and it did not look good!! :(

Matt

Considering what the seadoo went throught it didn't get banged up to bad. Just scratched up the handle bar pading and a few other things. Fixed everything else up.

hey
looks like I picked up the same boat 04 Sportster 155 4 tec mint shape with less than 80 hrs.
Would like to know what you paid in BC. I am in Ontario
Cheers

Back