intermittent beeper

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmntguy

My beeper chirps are very faint, however every once in a while when I put the key on the post it has its normal loudness. The battery is fully charged and the motor turns over fine so I wouldn't think it's a poor connection issue. I have put a zip tie on the key to insure good contact and cleaned post and key. I am concerned if there is a problem I won't hear the beeper when underway.

Same here. My beeper works intermittently. Though it seems to work better either early or late in the year, not much at all in the summer, so I think it might be temperature related.

I have same issue, new beeper needed and no rat shack. I ordered two ,95DB Alarm DC 3 24V 12V 5V Electronic Buzzer Continuous Beep Piezoelectric EP, for a buck on ebay. They are on a slow boat from china but should receive soon. They are buzzer only and figured big drill bit to remove old buzzer and some epoxy may make fit in the screw mount. Will follow up and let you know if successful or wasted a buck.

Just buy the original, Floyd Bell is the manufacturer. The cheap China crap parts a season.

My slow boat arrived with my $0.50 buzzer. Drilled out old buzzer from housing and put in new. Works great. 20180913_145605_Film5.jpg20180913_145605_Film5.jpg20180913_135038_Film5.jpg

Attachments

• 20180913_134045_Film5.jpg
    20180913_134045_Film5.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back