insurance?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
i have a few options with progressive..........what would yall recommend

$117 for 12 months..no comprehension or collison coverage! no coverage if stolen or crashed...so basically just medical coverage!

$757 12 months....has everything including disappearing deductibles .....actual cash value...$1000 for personal property normally used with ski! $170 due today...$137 for 5 months!

Check with Geico, mine was much cheaper so shop around. $757 seems high.

Yeah it felt a lil high....i haven't really done much research on it but seen some post here and there.....i will shop around....i just used them bc i have my auto with them also and they r usually the cheapest... thanks for the info

wow- that's crazy high. I have a full coverage policy with geico (theft, collision, medical & property damage, repairs over $300 and cash value based on condition of hull) 12 months cost me $312. ever since my 2011 RXT iS 260 super charger wiped out my engine and I was looking at $4k in repair bills- I carry a policy now! and to honest- I do feel better riding my seadoo's knowing I won't be in the poor house if something expensive breaks.

Back