Impeller problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

alechichi

Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english. Recently I changed Impeller and wearing on my SeaDoo (They aren't OEM), but impeller dont spin. This is because there are no gaps between impeller and wearing. So what do you think, is it big problem? Maybe after time, when impeller will work, on wearing formed gap?
20230608_234006.jpg

Are you saying both are not OEM or just the wear ring?

They are not supposed to make contact. If they do, one of them is defective. The other cause could be extremely worn out pump bearings. Does the impeller have any lateral play in it.

Letting it groove out the wear ring defeats the purpose of replacing the wear ring.

B
Are you saying both are not OEM or just the wear ring?

They are not supposed to make contact. If they do, one of them is defective. The other cause could be extremely worn out pump bearings. Does the impeller have any lateral play in it.

Letting it groove out the wear ring defeats the purpose of replacing the wear ring.
Both are not OEM. I changed bearings too. Maybe wear ring is too thick. But if so, how master put impeller into it. When I pointed the flashlight there was very little gap on one side and nothing at another. What problem can be if impeller will groove out the plastic? There will not be big gap and cavitation. I'm talking about maybe 0.01 milimeters.

Back