Hot Sauce

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

WOOSAB

Hey guys i know most of us are getting ready to pull the boats out and get them all cleaned up for the summer. Anyway i bought this stuff after i seen tons and tons of people on the yamahajetboaters site RAVE about how well this stuff worked.. it's called HOT SAUCE. I don't sell it i don't make a dime off this stuff i just figured share it with other boaters i know we are always looking for good products to keep the boat clean.. here is the site i ordered it from
http://www.milleniummarineproducts.com/

Here are a few pictures of my boat. I cleaned it last week with the stuff after it had been in storage all winter long. I used the Conditioning sauce on the seats. It worked great to get the mold or green spots off the seats that had built up over the winter. I used the Pro Sauce to wax the boat. it was my first time using this product. I normally use the Hot sauce after each time we take the boat out and it keeps it shinny all year long. Here are some pics after it got all cleaned up.. I normally don't speak on products unless i have tried them out and wsa really satisfied with them.. I also used the stuff on my truck because the boat came out so good.. Just my 2cents

216.jpg

217.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else on here tried the stuff? Or what does everyone else use? I'm always open to new stuff thats recommended by other who have experience with what they are talking about..

Thanks for the tips

looks good. I get hung up using the same routine. I think I'm going this route.

It looks awesome ! We're in Michigan and they are predicting 3 " of snow and the local lake is still iced over. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at this point.

Just trying to figure out how I'm going to manage $4 a gallon for gas. The twins on my boat will be sipping a lot slower this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back