Good shop in CT

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi, Im looking for a good trust worthy shop in CT to do some work on my 951 01 GTX. Heres a little back story on whats happening. I brought it to a small shop in Milford to have my carbs rebuilt. Begining of this season I had a slight hesitation coming off idle into throttle. Anyway, a week later i get it back, take it out and its not right, stalling, idling too low. Bring it back, two days later it get it back again. Not its idling too high. got to flush it on the trailer after a very short ride and the thing shoots up to 6500 rpm and the MAINT light comes on. The A hole who did the work wants nothing to do with it now. So that weekend I drop it off at CT power and sport. I figure, theyre the dealer, they should know how to fix this. Three weeks go by and they still havent touched it. Thats where I am now. Just picked it up today and Im no better off than I was three weeks ago. Im looking for a shop that will actually work on this thing. I dont know if CT power and sport didnt want to get into it cause it was an older model or what but thats a little rediculous. I fully intend to present the origonal repairer with the bill for whatever it costs me to fix this, so long as the shop that fixes it can say it was related to work performed to the carbs. THe ski only has 145 hours on it with 30 hours on a new Bombaridier short block, Im going to be real pissed if this motor was damaged. Anyway, let me know if you guys know anyone good.

Back