Florida, Hurricane IRMA Stay Safe!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Spimothy Leary

Stay safe everyone, myself and about 1,000 customers are right in the path of this monster so we're keeping our fingers crossed and preparing for the worse but hoping for the best.

If you are in Florida, make plans NOW.... if it continues on this path i'm likely to head out of dodge as early as wednesday or thursday to try and avoid getting stuck on 75 heading north.

TAKE VIDEO of your home inside and out, not just furniture, do your closets, drawers, garage, tools, everything. Lots of hidden insurance value there that needs to be documented.

Hey Spim looks like Irma could be turning more towards the Gulf side. You guys be safe and get out of you can. My Father in law said they are calling for evacuations in Tampa.

Yeah this new track is going right over Spim's and then on it's way to my Suwannee rive house with my parents and brothers in between. If it moves anymore west then I'll be in the path here. It looks like this stupid storm is determined to impact my life.

Yeah this new track is going right over Spim's and then on it's way to my Suwannee rive house with my parents and brothers in between. If it moves anymore west then I'll be in the path here. It looks like this stupid storm is determined to impact my life.

I hear you Matt. You are close to my Wife's folks in Navarre. We are keeping a watchful eye on it.
Prayers for all.

Guys, stay safe. Still waiting to hear from my sister in law who lives in St. Marteen. We've heard she's ok but it's like 4th hand info.

Yes, take no chances.
Got a good friend in Sarasota, last I heard from her she was somewhere in GA; told her if she got chased way west to stop in.
Hard to picture it while sitting in nice weather, but watching the weather channel
Good luck to all in the path

Anybody heard from Spim, Nammer, Coastie, Oscar and several others I missed? You guys OK?

Racer did you hear from your Sister in law? We finally got in touch with my Wife's uncle on St. Martin.

Back