End of season? Everyone have a good summer?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AircraftDoc

Summer has not ended . How is everyone doing? Is our surfer tower still with us from Camp Pendleton, Oceanside? Did everyone have a trouble free season? I Hope this forum kept everyone on the water.

trouble free except some coolant loss, but apparently there is a special coverage on water pump gaskets for 2017 sparks so both machines repaired. Still have at least a month of riding here for me, maybe two. possibly more if I bust out the wetsuit lol.

Great. I plan to go down to San Diego and run in the ocean. Also, I hope to go camping some time after Labor Day up to Lake Nacimento.

Great. I plan to go down to San Diego and run in the ocean. Also, I hope to go camping some time after Labor Day up to Lake Nacimento.

Good luck with that, Nacimento is so low it's ridiculous, 18% and dropping a foot every three days. My friend that has a house there was just told that the only ramp left is the main marina and you have to have 4WD to launch now.

Got myself a brand new 4-tec and was able to fix my 2-stroke (lanyard post broken)! So now I have two skis! Summer was abnormally hot (like steaming) but now it seems to be really winding down. Temperature went down to 47 degrees F last night and our lake dropped by 5 degrees (now at 74). Only a few more rides left I think, not like last year where it lasted until very last day of September. Doesn't look like that in the forecast for this year.

Benji.

Good luck with that, Nacimento is so low it's ridiculous, 18% and dropping a foot every three days. My friend that has a house there was just told that the only ramp left is the main marina and you have to have 4WD to launch now.

Good to know. I heard it was up earlier in June. I will skip it, thanks for the info. I do tow with my 4X4. Nacimento is great just to camp out.

Yeah, when it snows in a couple of months, it might be time to start thinking about moving on to Ski-Doo season, but until then, the Sea-Doos are staying in the water.

When it snows I'm heading to ski Jackson Hole. Skiing Alta to Snow Basin and on up to Jackson hole then back to Alta. Never been to Jackson Hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back