Electrical system 2000 Seadoo Challenger 2000 Bombardier

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traines

Hello! Just purchased a 2000 Seadoo Challenger 2000 Bombardier. Engine runs great, but am needing a guide for the electrical system thats not in the owners manual. Looks like a bunch of wires were disconnected from the wiring harness and need a guide to connect correctly. Just looking for a good picture of where everything goes or a specific diagram for lights, horn, etc. Please help! This boat is a dream very excited!
Thanks!!
Tiffany

Hello! Just purchased a 2000 Seadoo Challenger 2000 Bombardier. Engine runs great, but am needing a guide for the electrical system thats not in the owners manual. Looks like a bunch of wires were disconnected from the wiring harness and need a guide to connect correctly. Just looking for a good picture of where everything goes or a specific diagram for lights, horn, etc. Please help! This boat is a dream very excited!
Thanks!!
Tiffany

Congratulations hope your enjoying, I found a place called Emanuel’s for everything I believe or you can pay for download on this home page? I’m not really an computer guy but this forum if you keep up with it you’ll find some great tricks

Congratulations hope your enjoying, I found a place called Emanuel’s for everything I believe or you can pay for download on this home page? I’m not really an computer guy but this forum if you keep up with it you’ll find some great tricks
Thank you Jeff! I will check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back