Dirtbikers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sporsterjoel

anyone here into dritbikes? I havent ridin in along time but im lookin into getting a YZ 125 2004+ or KTM sx 125 also 2004+

I used to Ride the two wheelers, but got sick of watching them sit all winter. Grab a sport quad and you can ride 365, rain snow or shine. Between me and my riding buddies we have had every sport/racing machine made, and my two favorites are my YFZ450, and my buddy Chris's KTM525xc.:cheers:

Aaron

Snow

HPIM0916.jpg

Sand

Picture2435-1.jpg

I do like quads but the trails around here that i could use in the winter are monitered by police and only sleds are permited to use the trails. I wouldnt mind trying a bike with this http://www.snoxcycle.com/products.htm im stuck with the two wheels but only cause i want to. im moutian biking and have built trails like on the northshore so that kinda why i choose to get a dirtbike.

Those track kits for the two wheelers look like a lot of fun, they have a display at the new bike show every year.

One thing the fellow selling them said though, was even though they make them for smaller bikes they don't recommend anything smaller than a 450 four stroke, and the Husaberg 600 was the preferred bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back