Cheapest 2001 GTX 951 Performance Upgrades

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

jeffro72

I'm new to the forum and I have a 2001 GTX 951and I'm looking for performance upgrades that don't break the bank

Tia

Is 60 mph not fast enough?

I did however install a Solas Concord 15/20 impeller ($185), and a Solas top loading intake grate ($90) this past summer - it really made a huge improvement out of the hole. I also put a new wear ring in the pump while I was there (don't forget to lightly drill depressions for the wear ring locking screws).

Honestly I don't think there are many mods out there.

Have fun regardless!

Is 60 mph not fast enough?

I did however install a Solas Concord 15/20 impeller ($185), and a Solas top loading intake grate ($90) this past summer - it really made a huge improvement out of the hole. I also put a new wear ring in the pump while I was there (don't forget to lightly drill depressions for the wear ring locking screws).

Honestly I don't think there are many mods out there.

Have fun regardless!

There are a TON of 951 mods... Have you never seen the motors Miller has built? Look up SXR 951 builds and you'll see how many mods there are for these. The 951 is a beast when stroked and ported.

There are a TON of 951 mods... Have you never seen the motors Miller has built? Look up SXR 951 builds and you'll see how many mods there are for these. The 951 is a beast when stroked and ported.
Yes, but the OP asked for the "Cheapest" mod.
Only one would be and impeller and even that is marginal.
Modded 951's are beasts but you need to start with a strong fresh one.
Do not start bolting parts onto a tired 951.

Back