Carb Fitting

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

spoutingrock

Unfortunately, a fuel fitting broke off while removing the fuel line. Anyone know what the part number and name is and where I might find one to purchase? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.20230829_072409.jpg20230829_072415.jpg

Maybe you could drill it out and tap some new treads in and use a brass fitting. Depends on where its at

Take a picture of the carb and where the fitting was located. I have some parts carbs.

Thank you! Here's the photos, while it might appear to be a one piece fitting, it is actually two pieces. The one that broke off is on the outside. It just pops out of the fitting with no gasket.20230831_072229.jpg20230831_072253.jpg20230829_072409.jpg

Looks like an accelerator pump nozzel and that fitting is a check valve. If that fitting broke you have worse troubles than that. That nozzle is likely plugged up as well and unlikely you'll never get it unplugged. I've fought a number of these. :) I'd block of the accelerator pump and up the low speed jet size to compensate. Cheaper than buying a new carb.

Just a follow up for those who may need this part in the future. I found the part at Atlantic Jet Sports.

mikuni_linkage_rod_compact_cropped.jpg
Mikuni Carburetor Sea Doo Linkage Rod × 1 37mm Linkage Rod Kit - Sea Doo XP800
DF44-2-70_compact_cropped.jpg
Brass 90 degree Fuel Inlet Fitting Press In × 1

I wonder of that is a check valve or has a check inside. I think the ones used on the carb hold about 1/2 to 1 psi of pressure. Been a while since I messed with these. The accelerator pump line needs to remain charged for a full squirt when needed. Hope that works for you. Let us know. Good Luck!

Back