Can't upload pics

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tomski

How do I ask a moderator or someone to see why I can no longer upload pictures? Did something happen? Thanks

Would I install this through the Seadoo forum app and if so, how do I do this.... also if not ,how do I do this?

Yes my Android tablet and phone.. I was always able to post some pics, then not able to....

Just looked at my profile page and it says I'm on Tapatalk...just tired uploading a file and it says "upload failed"....bummed!

Your screen looks similar? Reply arrow in the bottom. You get the photo box, then pick a source. Then pic your image,. Top right send after your select your image. Then you should get another pop up where you select the image size. Unless your a premium member you can't choose the largest. Then the image should load then finish your post by using the send arrow.
b88c867831e6034bbc9b3058f002d0bc.jpg
251bfbb9c4dd5bf9e2a5046fcd078f37.jpg
cd2daac9c7ee3bd9d42776722e2a5f43.jpg

Yes I do see all that... just when I send it to my post, it doesn't upload ....so I will take your advice and uninstall then reinstall the app and see what happens... thanks for your help.... you have helped me in the past and I appreciate it. I posted something on my 92 XP electrical issue yesterday . If you're interested you might want to take a look at that post and see if something you know about or any suggestions ....thanks again!

Yes I do see all that... just when I send it to my post, it doesn't upload ....so I will take your advice and uninstall then reinstall the app and see what happens... thanks for your help.... you have helped me in the past and I appreciate it. I posted something on my 92 XP electrical issue yesterday . If you're interested you might want to take a look at that post and see if something you know about or any suggestions ....thanks again!
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app

Attachments

• 20200920_123835.jpg
    20200920_123835.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 3
So I had room for 1 more....the one that is currently being stubborn .

Attachments

• 20200712_162944.jpg
    20200712_162944.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 4
Holy snowmobile trailer turned ski trailer. That's how I got into the game. I used to back in, unload my skis and it would float sideways, lol

I had a nice aluminum 2- place for larger skis that I converted to a three place but it failed. Had that 3 Place Triton in the backyard not being used so it was a no-brainer.
I have four (somewhat lol) adult kids that tell me loading those up on the trailer is awesome and super easy.

Attachments

• 20200627_172823.jpg
    20200627_172823.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 4
Back