Can anyone post a picture?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

timhood

I'm looking for a picture of where the bimini attaches to the boat on a late model 180 Challenger with tower. I got my bimini, but didn't get the screws to attach it. I see where it attaches (at the plate that holds the tower), but I want to make sure I have the right bimini top, so a picture that shows the bottom of the bimini would help. Don't want to put the wrong one on if I need to exchange it.

I figure anything around '07, '08, '09, maybe even '10 Challengers would be the same.

Thanks.

Thanks, that does help. It seems to connect to the black plastic screw holes on the side of the tower mount inside the boat. The top looks like it wraps around the tower bar and probably attaches to itself with velcro.(?)

I believe I have the non-tower bimini. :(

not a prob!

yup... both rods connect to the black plastic things on the inside of the boat, and the rest of the top wraps around the tower and "zippers" around it. and there is also two black straps that hook on the outside of the boat and pull tension on the top! glad i could help! :hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back