Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased these seats and let me tell ya it was money well worth spent. They feel better than OEM, look better and are definitely made a LOT better than the seats I just took out of mine. I’m not kidding, save you some time and order these. They are worth it!! I can’t wait to get these put in the speedster!!

https://www.speedsterseats.com/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 46
Yeah yeah, rub it in. They're on my list for next season. I've been drooling over these for a while now.

I put them in my speedster, guy who makes them is only a hour from me.

Attachments

• sk7.jpg
    sk7.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 46
Wow, I did not know the SK doesn't have storage under those rear arm-rests like the non-sk model! Learn something new!
You got any pics? My 99 doesn't have any and I briefly owned a 98 and I don't recall that having them.

As soon as I get my boat out again I can take a picture of it, but here is a photo I found that shows the storage"holes", if you look closely you can see the white plastic hinges and the stud for the snap:
417.jpg

Can you do the earlier three across bench seats? I got a 96 speedster
I bought 4 way stretch marine vinyl and reupholstered them myself.
My girlfriend offered too sew the bolsters for me, as I was having a hard time doing it in one piece.

Attachments

• 20210629_094349_HDR.jpg
    20210629_094349_HDR.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210628_192949.jpg
    20210628_192949.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi yall. I made the horrific mistake of loosing a seat cushion during travels. I have only moved my 2012 seadoo speedster 200 with the cover on, until today. Well,today the portside stern seatcushion flew off. Im mortified that a replacement cabt be found. Does anyone have any ideas? I emailed 2 vendors I found on this forum, but I dont think they make seats for my boat
Thank you very much

How are yousupp

How are you supposed to find out what parts they have available for our boats?
I found a parts breakdown for our boat online and gave them the part number. Then, called them to confirm they had it in stock. Once they confirmed, I called a local vendor. You can also enter the part number in the search tab of their website to see if they have stock. I ordered today all the hardware needed for the seat. This company is like a savior

I know everyone has been complaining, including myself about the seats on the 98-2001 speedsters with no real replacement.... until now!
Check out the Brand New 1998-2001 Seadoo Speedster Seats for my 98 Speedster!
No more cracked / faded / embarrassing seats!
What do you guys think????

More info about the seats contact me by PM or comment below!
Hello, I am extremely interested in seats for my 2000 speedster. Can you contact me at ddroberts63@gmail.com or on my cell at 904-343-8200? Thank you, Don

Can you give me the contact info for the guy who makes them? ddroberts63@gmail.com
You can’t buy direct
I called the company, Vintage Parts, and confirmed they had the seat then went to my local dealer gave them the contact info and part number. Worked great
Website is vpartsinc.com

Their business is buying discontinued and obsolete inventories and reselling the goods, but not to the consumer rather dealers.
6102836662 is my number if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back