Anyone in CT??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Stratford here

just bought a RXT 215 last month. Still learning the ropes, so to speak. Usually go out saturday afternoons and head to Charles' Island or New Haven. Hoping to make the trip to Port Jeff in the future!

just bought a RXT 215 last month. Still learning the ropes, so to speak. Usually go out saturday afternoons and head to Charles' Island or New Haven. Hoping to make the trip to Port Jeff in the future!

Where you out that way on sun?
I dropped in Birdesye on stratford and rode up the housie and then to bpt harbour and back.
I checked out the drop at in devon looked decent

Not me on sunday

Where you out that way on sun?
I dropped in Birdesye on stratford and rode up the housie and then to bpt harbour and back.
I checked out the drop at in devon looked decent

A friend of mine pays me some of my monthly payment and I let him take it every now and then on a sunday when he wants to impress some new girl, haha!

A good friend of mine keeps his boat at Breakwater Key and was sailing on Saturday. Was about half way out to Port Jeff and I caught up to him. Tooled around for a while then came back.

its in monroe and newtown and southbury.
There is a state ramp off 84 in southbury.
Im looking for a ride for tomorrow somewhere

Back