Alignment tool

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith1000

Hey all. 98 GTX. Any chance anyone in southern Ontario (Hamilton) have a alignment tool for rent or borrow?

Thx Keith

My suggestion is to call dave macey, aka Dunville Dave, ask if you bring your umit to his place, if you can borrow his alignment tool, and your alignment there at his place, have a huge deposite, the brp tool is hundreds,,,and don't barter, dave does not barter on anything,,snd tell him you will do it by yourself, he is extremely busy, and has no time to be taken seay from all his repairs
Is worth a try .,,we bought an after market one, and the bloody thing will not align with the 4 pump,studs!!?,,total waste of money!!!

My suggestion is to call dave macey, aka Dunville Dave, ask if you bring your umit to his place, if you can borrow his alignment tool, and your alignment there at his place, have a huge deposite, the brp tool is hundreds,,,and don't barter, dave does not barter on anything,,snd tell him you will do it by yourself, he is extremely busy, and has no time to be taken seay from all his repairs
Is worth a try .,,we bought an after market one, and the bloody thing will not align with the 4 pump,studs!!?,,total waste of money!!!
Thanks for that. I know Dave. I'll try him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back