99 seadoo gti - does it have a fuel pump?!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurias23

I need help. I have a 99 seadoo gti that is giving me hell.

We rebuilt carb put it on and it wouldn’t start, battery issue, replaced, then we snapped the choke cable so today we replaced. Started up just fine, then at idle it turned off. It was turning right back on just fine. Left it alone to look into idling issues online. Went back outside now it won’t turn on at all. It’s making a weird humming noise instead ??? Not even trying to turn on at all. Upon inspection noticed fuel lines are completely Dry.

Not sure what to do, we are new to this and need some guidance. Any suggestions on where to start or what to check?

Spark plugs were also just replaced.

When you say “turning”..do you mean the starter,,or the motor,,,,,can be weak battery…weak starter,.hums usually come from the starter,,,load the battery step one,,,could be,,hydro locked motor,,locked jet pump,,,if you put gas directly into the cylinders and it wants to start right up…you have a fuel delivery issue,,,could be the fuel selecter,,,could be blocked fuel lines,,,could be blocked micro filters in the carbs,,,do you have the fuel in and the fuel return lines backwards,,,?

We have all the lines connected correctly, checked the fuel filter too. But it won’t turn back on now. It beeps when we put the key on and when we press the start button it weirdly Hums. I can see no gas in the lines at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back