95 seadoo xp(720) overheating

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee.Harrison

I was out on lake today and my xp shut off twice during a full speed run, and after it shut off the over heat alarm and light came on.
My question is why, I have new hoses, new fuel lines, new oil lines, new wsm platinum pistons, new wsm crankshaft, oil pump is working cause i had to refill oil this weekend, litterely everything on this ski has been replaced or rebuilt, any help would be appreciated!

Forgot to mention but water is coming out of pisser when on water but not on hose, and when it overheated I felt the jugs and they were really hot, I could keep my hand on it but it was uncomfortably hot.

Forgot to mention but water is coming out of pisser when on water but not on hose, and when it overheated I felt the jugs and they were really hot, I could keep my hand on it but it was uncomfortably hot.

Its should piss on the hose...Check hose routing

Yes, double check your hose routing. That’s the most likely culprit, especially since they were recently replaced.

Ok what I have done since my original post is triple checked hose routing, back flushed and I pinched off line behind it so water isnt just going out the back and I have blown out all lines several times, taken pump off making sure nothing is blocked, taken head off and nothing is blocking the flow. And when I ran it on hose the jugs stayed nice and cool bit still no water out pisser on hose. I have tried everything and I just really want to get it sold so can anyone please help me!

Is it no water coming out, or very little? My 95 has very little water coming out at idle, but a healthy stream once you get on the throttle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back