2019 FishPro no thrust

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzy.i.am

I have been breaking in the fishpro according to the manual. Half throttle, varying speed. Never been above 25mph. Turned 8.2 hours, got some flat water tried to go above 30, and no thrust...went back down to 25 for awhile back to the next flat area, took off like a bat out of hell. Put another hour on it varying speeds no problem. Went out today, got up on a plane, 25 mph, had to drop down to Idle for a passing boat, tried to go,back up on a plane. Nothing, no thrust what so ever, several attempts ended in the same...idle only back to ramp. Checked intake grate, impeller, and wear ring, all looked good....Got home and rechecked everything, no debris in intake or impeller, wear ring blue and smooth...done a flush for 30 seconds. Decided to recheck everything and noticed a dark grease like ring on wear ring at impeller blades. Taking into dealer.....

Last edited:
Can you keep us informed, I have just purchased one also but haven't had time to get it out on the water yet, thanks

The ECM threw some codes, low voltage and cam shaft. The ski went into limb mode. Dealer had no clue why. Codes were cleared and I have not had a problem since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back