2012 Seadoo 210 Wake Touch Screen

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDH19

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi, I need to replace the touch screen on my 2012 210 wake boat. I have found a new one available but its over $2400.00. Any suggestions where I might fins a used one? Thannk you.

you may want to jump on that as the units are discontinued and no replacement is available. Also keep in mind, your boat becomes a paper weight without the touchscreen.

I believe your only option to revive the boat without the touch screen is to step down to the other gauge cluster, but that's not cheap either and is not plug and play like swapping the touch screen display out.

Thank You very much for the reply. It is a risk. The current one is still working fine but screen is delaminates so was checking availability. I have found another source but the price is similar.

Hello MDH19, I am looking for a Touch screen as well for my Wake 230, could you point me in the right direction where I can buy please

Does the Viper Medallion touch screen used in Chaparral Vortex boats become an alternate option to the Sea-Doo touch screen?

Hello MDH19, I am looking for a Touch screen as well for my Wake 230, could you point me in the right direction where I can buy please
Hello Yes, Apologies for the delayed response (i missed this and I’m not the best at checking the forum) Vintage Parts Inc has the touch screens but you must order through a registered seadoo dealer. They are about $2500 and there are brand new.

Hello Yes, Apologies for the delayed response (i missed this and I’m not the best at checking the forum) Vintage Parts Inc has the touch screens but you must order through a registered seadoo dealer. They are about $2500 and there are brand new.
Hello, just check and it says 13 in stock however when I ca,me to order it its saying out of stock, any other ideas where I can buy please

What's the process to simply go Analog? Those can be found for 500 all in. Realize have to go Candoo dealer provisioning.

Hello, just check and it says 13 in stock however when I ca,me to order it its saying out of stock, any other ideas where I can buy please
They definitely have it. I just unboxed mine after it was lost by UPS for about a week. As i said, you do have to order it through a seadoo dealer.

Attachments

• 24E4B243-7D2B-427F-B596-0E34E134646B.jpeg
    24E4B243-7D2B-427F-B596-0E34E134646B.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 44B6ABC1-EAB9-4C4D-A407-4423B1F5893C.jpeg
    44B6ABC1-EAB9-4C4D-A407-4423B1F5893C.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back