2012 Challenger 210 - No sound from speakers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on what to look at or what my issue could be. I have a 2012 Challenger 230, nothing has ever been modified and always received regular maintenance. The sound system is still the same Jensen speakers and head unit that came with the boat, however for some odd reason there is no sound that plays. The head unit turns on and seems to be fully functional, I can go through all settings, stations, etc.. but nothing seems to send any sound to the speakers. They don't even make static sounds or any kind that would make be believe that they are even working. Is this caused by a bad amp or head unit? or could this be a wiring/speaker issue.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on what to look at or what my issue could be. I have a 2012 Challenger 230, nothing has ever been modified and always received regular maintenance. The sound system is still the same Jensen speakers and head unit that came with the boat, however for some odd reason there is no sound that plays. The head unit turns on and seems to be fully functional, I can go through all settings, stations, etc.. but nothing seems to send any sound to the speakers. They don't even make static sounds or any kind that would make be believe that they are even working. Is this caused by a bad amp or head unit? or could this be a wiring/speaker issue.

Thank you in advance!
This seems to be a fairly common speakers with a lot of the seadoo sound systems. I saw somewhere that someone suggested that there were issues with the ground, but overall, a lot of individuals are just replacing a lot of their speakers. I am currently running through the same issue. No sound from the speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back