2012 210 Challenger Audio Upgrade !

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post photos of a second battery installed. I'm thinking that I could mount a white cutting board to the original battery pan large enough to hold and support the original battery holder plus a battery holder for the second battery.

IMG_5589.JPGIMG_5590.JPGIMG_5591.JPGIMG_5592.JPGIMG_5593.JPGIMG_5594.JPG

These are from a 2010 C210. I did exactly what you are posing. You can see the epoxy used to glue the trays down to the board. I also used shirt screws to add some downward pressure. Most importantly I I have the original mounting bolts drilled through each tray in order to make sure it all stays secure even if the adhesion fails.

The hose drains into the stern directing water to the bilge pump. Therefore there is no transom fitting/check valve or reverse flow pressure. Honestly, I think the only time it ever really moves water back there is when I wash it out with a hose really good. Otherwise, I just did not want water from swimmers, etc. to drip into the ski locker and the stuff we keep in there. That said, the ski locker always gets a bit of water in it anyway from the tube etc,

Sorry to bring up a dead topic here, but did any do the Jensen remote swap in the back with the fosgate PMX-0R, if so how did you get it to fit? As the Jensen is a 2 7/8" Diameter and the Fosgate PMX-0R is a 2" Diameter hole did any one find a bracket for this or a work around?

Also if any one else is searching the default speaker holes are a weird 6 7/8" size so these brackets here help make any 6.5" speaker fit the holes: Scosche SAU56 7" Speaker Adapters (Fits 5-1/4" + 6-1/2" Speakers)

Has anyone considered adding speakers to the swim platform?

View attachment 48703
I bought a taller ski pole and a dual speaker pod like used on a Wake tower...the wired it zoned from my receiver so that when it is facing forward it is an additional 2 speakers while cruising, but when parked and swimming off the rear, I can just play those two speakers and eliminate the subs and other speakers to eliminate so much battery draw. I had yjought about doing what you are asking but the speakers I was using stuck out too far. I ran the speaker wires inside the ski pole and added quick disconnect fittings...and ran speaker wire inside the wet locker below the hatches.

Sorry to bring up a dead topic here, but did any do the Jensen remote swap in the back with the fosgate PMX-0R, if so how did you get it to fit? As the Jensen is a 2 7/8" Diameter and the Fosgate PMX-0R is a 2" Diameter hole did any one find a bracket for this or a work around?

Also if any one else is searching the default speaker holes are a weird 6 7/8" size so these brackets here help make any 6.5" speaker fit the holes: Scosche SAU56 7" Speaker Adapters (Fits 5-1/4" + 6-1/2" Speakers)
I upgraded my stereo with JL Audio...the rear swim platform unit required a slight modification ?cutting of the hole to work.

No....Actually made a small backing plate out of MDF...and sealed and painted the edges several coats...but the humidity still got to it....so I removed the backing plate and it sits just fine. You do see the screws I put in the holes left from the Jensen unit....but it isn't a big deal.

The head unit was a JL Audio

JL Audio MediaMaster 50 and the swim platform remote is​

JL Audio MMR-40.​

Hope this helps.

Doug

Send me a message at my email... and I'll send pics. luvshoes@twc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back