2011 GTI Carbon Ring worn

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetski202

Hi all,

New to the forum but really great advice on here. I have an issue. My carbon ring is worn. Lots of dust in the engine bay. I plan on replacing it this winter. Ordered what I thought was the replacement kit on the schematics and got this bearing assy instead. Anyone know if this is the right part and how to install?

I replace the carbon ring, bellow, & hat on my 2013 GTX and that kit came with similar part to what came off the ski. Can anyone help?

View attachment 60030

Last edited:
Hi all,

New to the forum but really great advice on here. I have an issue. My carbon ring is worn. Lots of dust in the engine bay. I plan on replacing it this winter. Ordered what I thought was the replacement kit on the schematics and got this bearing assy instead. Anyone know if this is the right part and how to install?

I replace the carbon ring, bellow, & hat on my 2013 GTX and that kit came with similar part to what came off the ski. Can anyone help?

JohnView attachment 60009
your attachment can not be viewed

Not sure what happened with the attachment. I returned the part and found the carbon rings. Turns out they had the bag labeled incorrectly. The part that I had was the bearing on the PTO side of the engine to drive shaft. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back