2008 Challenger 230 Windshield Removal

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehouse

Has anyone ever removed the (fixed) windshield of a Challenger 230? What was your experience with removing it (and then obviously reinstalling it)?

The reason that I am asking is that I purchased a 7" Lawrence Elite FS and trying to mount it above the dash--I don't have enough room to screw it in straight down. Or is there a better place to mount a GPS/fish finder?

I have an 07 230, for mine if I remove the front seat back rest I have access to the windshield. I don’t have the electric windshield option but the track is the same. On the track are a couple of screws that keep it in place which could be removed to slide it down the track opening up access to the top of the dash. Would want to make sure to not go to far down and risk coming out of track though.

I have an 07 230, for mine if I remove the front seat back rest I have access to the windshield. I don’t have the electric windshield option but the track is the same. On the track are a couple of screws that keep it in place which could be removed to slide it down the track opening up access to the top of the dash. Would want to make sure to not go to far down and risk coming out of track though.
Do your fixed windshields move and rattle? Mine are and I am looking for a way to tighten them up.

On the glass you will likely find the OEM supplier’s logo etched. Sea-Doo used different suppliers for each model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back