2007 Speedster 155 HP Newbie

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmz370

My battery went low after not being used for a period of time and I charged it. The boat started without difficulty and I put it in the water. The gauges all lit indicating that the battery was sending a charge but the boat would not turn over. I jumped the battery and everything started fine. About 1/4 out the alarm started sounding and I got a 12 volt low message. Figuring I had a dead cell in the battery, I replaced it. Now the boat will not start (I don't get the 2 beeps) but I am showing power to the gauges.
Any help is appreciated! :( Thanks, Christy

My battery went low after not being used for a period of time and I charged it. The boat started without difficulty and I put it in the water. The gauges all lit indicating that the battery was sending a charge but the boat would not turn over. I jumped the battery and everything started fine. About 1/4 out the alarm started sounding and I got a 12 volt low message. Figuring I had a dead cell in the battery, I replaced it. Now the boat will not start (I don't get the 2 beeps) but I am showing power to the gauges.
Any help is appreciated! :( Thanks, Christy
Just because you have power to the gauges doesn't mean you have enough juice to start the boat. Have to becareful when jumping your doo never have the other vehicle running. Hopefully you didn't kill the boats computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back