2006 SeaDoo Utopia with Twin 155 Rotax Engines Non-Supercharged.?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDUB1959

I am trying to find out how to flush the 155 Rotax engines. My boat has a pipe on the left side of both engines in the back beside what I will call the jets. It appears they are threaded inside on the end so I am thinking I need those adaptors to screw in there and use the kit to hook up the hose. Also can I flush one engine at a time or do I need to make a hose connection to do both at the same time? We are taking this boat to the beach where it will be in the ocean and taken out each time that is when I need to flush. Also I am told in 2006 they built two different engine configurations A and B but so far no one can tell me the difference so I know which one I have. No one in my area knows anything about these boats. I have watched videos on changing the oil by extraction I want to get that done also before taking it down to the beach. Sorry for the long thread I just really know nothing either about the boat other than it being a blast on the water.

Try using a product like Salt Away when flushing the exhaust. Works great.

Just remember the order:

Start motor
Start water
Kill water
Kill motor

Yes Sir I do appreciate it. I screwed one of the adaptors in today at lunch. I am going to change the oil and filter tomorrow and I am told to warm up the engines a little before extracting the oil from the dip stick hole I also by watching you tube found out how to get that done so I purchased all that is needed there also. Thanks again for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back