2006 Challenger Engine Issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyy

I have an 06 Challenger that has not been running right. I had some issues last year with it stalling at idle, surging and not wanting to get up to full RPMs. I got it out this year and its worse, I had a hard to getting to to come up to speed and once I shut is off it would not restart. After an hour it would start but still ran poorly and then the check engine light came on..

i did have the supercharged rebuilt last year, oil change, plugs changed twice and always w
run 93 in

Mine was doing some weird things I found a loose negative cable. It stopped surging and the rpm settled down.

I had the same problem today. But finally it wouldn’t start and had to be towed in. Got it home checked the battery and it’s still good. Mine just gives a clicking noise from the engine compartment and motor will not turn.

I had checked the cables and even replaced the battery. but no change. I took it to the shop to see if they could find anything, when I talked to the mechanic he thought maybe the fuel pump was going bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back