2006 3d grogging down in turns and cicles

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gareth connor

hi my ski goes fine in straight line but losses power when turning fast or when doing circles any suggestions !help!:agree::agree:

gareth here i have 1996 800 xp

i have 1996 800 xp that threw the magneto of the flywheel and earth up and fryed all the electrical box at the front of the ski so i need that and new ignition and magneto and that box if anyone knows someone has these parts or knows someone who has thanks gareth

I had a similar problem but it was every time i went over small waves or spun it around quickly.

Pull the fuel pump/baffle/float assembly and check it out, mine was full of sediment and the bottom filter was loaded.
Also the base aluminium cap had a small corrosion hole which let the fuel out instead of keeping that inner tube full.
I also replaced the fuel pump at the same time and its never run so well.

Now when i hit waves or spin it, the ski will hit the rev limiter and run with full power all the time just like it should

Hi, I had a very similar issue with my 05 3d when I first bought it, turned out the lines on the rave solenoid were installed backwards, the line from the outlet of solenoid was connected to the inlet and vise-versa, the pressure line from the engine was connected to the rave directly causing the valves to open and stay open, it would have a slight bog off the line but not very noticeable, but if you went into a turn at speed and let off the throttle first it would loose power until you started to go straight again, if you stayed in the power band in a turn and didn't let off it would stay revving, once I switched the lines it worked as it should!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back