1998 sea doo gsx limited

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Juand15

Hello, just purchased my 1st jet ski 2 weeks ago- been on the lake twice already. Forgive the lack of terms as I’m barely getting familiar. So just a couple questions I have and in hope to get some answers to my questions.
1. I am getting some water in the haul, I only have 1 of 2 bailers connected. The hose or the one that is not connected I have to ride with it out of the seat because it spits water out and starts flooding the haul? I thought it’s suppose to suck water in not out?
2. I noticed I am missing 1 of 2 (venturi tube or siphon tubes) on the steering nozzle? Not sure if that’s the result of why it’s sucking water in vs out.

Hoping i Can fix on my own rather than taking it into the shop, any and all help is appreciated. Thank you

Also, I sometimes get the 2 beeps when I turn it on and sometimes I don’t. Still turns on though what’s the deal with the beeps?

The missing tube is why the water is coming in.
The beeper may be on its way out, probably why it does not beep every time
If the ski were talking about is in your avatar, you need to do some serious research on 97.5 Grey Ghost

Thank you!
Yes that’s the ski I have.
Will be researching today! Man you got me worried , Sounds like I have a problem on my hands [emoji28]

Thank you @tobytd

New Sku: 271001133 Old Sku: 271000338

Anyone know which is the proper sku for the siphon tubes? I hear some are short and others are long?? Anyone have a lead on the other sku or the correct ones

Back