1995 GTX will crank but won't start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
1995 seadoo gtx will crank but will not start . I checked the solenoid and is good starting coil is good new spark plugs still won't start

I checked compression 130lbs it is low but that is almost what I have on my gti it also has fuel going to it spark it has but wick the seadoo crank but weak I just don't know what to check anymore I also cleaned all the wires for corrosion.

I got the carbs rebuild last year with original makuni kits and had not have problems until now also they haven't been seating I never stop using them for more the 1 month.

No that is the problem that it will not start right now but last weekend I was using it and it was as fast as my friends he has a 2005 and my is a 95 .

130 psi should be plenty to start out of water.

How did you verify spark?

Are you running genuine mikuni carbs? When were they last rebuilt? How do you know you're getting fuel?

since my GTX wont start I have been asking around and I was told that It could be that the time may be off on my seadoo and that is why it is not starting , I need an opinion could this be my problem and does anyone know what are the time expects on My 657 GTX thanks on advance

Back