1995 GTX 657x starting problems

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't. I figured if these are the right springs then I wouldn't need to check pop off.
Although you probably dont want to hear this, I'd tear them apart and check the popoff on the carbs. Vital test, wouldn't have caught the leaking needle and seat on the set when doing my HX if it wasn't from doing it, and would have been chasing down that problem for probably a good bit of the start of the season.

Although you probably dont want to hear this, I'd tear them apart and check the popoff on the carbs. Vital test, wouldn't have caught the leaking needle and seat on the set when doing my HX if it wasn't from doing it, and would have been chasing down that problem for probably a good bit of the start of the season.
Ive already ran that test on these carbs multiple times. they are brand new genuine needle and seats. Will changing out springs really change this?

Ive already ran that test on these carbs multiple times. they are brand new genuine needle and seats. Will changing out springs really change this?
When you had tested them before? Was it a firm pop? Or was there some air bubbles then the pop? And yes, I would do it to make sure you are within spec.

When you had tested them before? Was it a firm pop? Or was there some air bubbles then the pop? And yes, I would do it to make sure you are within spec.
They were not leaking. There were no air bubbles. If I find they aren't in spec then what do I do from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back